MINISTRIES AND OUTREACHES
a. Evangelism Ministry: This aims at reaching out to Youths and others for the Sake of expansion of God’s kingdom.
b. Music Ministry: The desire to develop Youths’ potentials for maximum productivity in life and ministry in the area of Praise and Worship propels the commitment to this ministry.
c. Drama Ministry: This arm is committed towards developing Natural talents in the area of drama and acting to promote the Kingdom of God
d. Hospital Ministry: This will aim at meeting the total needs of the weak, destitute and physically challenged at all levels especially those in the hospitals.
e. Literature Ministry: Developing writing aptitude thus using their talent on aesthetical designs, tracts, books, magazines, comics and cartoons.
f. Prison Ministry: Reaching out to the inmates with the Gospel of liberation and Legal Assistance.
g. Charity/NGO Ministry: Meeting the needs of charitable homes/ individuals/ organizations.
h. Other Life Changing and Destiny Fulfillment Outreaches: For the purposes of all round productivities in life and ministry.
GOFAMINT NATIONAL OUTREACHES
1. National Youth Conference NAYOCO: A Biennial National Youth Conference that combines all cadres of Youth’s within and outside the Mission organized for life transformation, revival and renewal of faith. The Mission, our Patrons, Advisers, Parents, and Individuals are Agents of sponsoring this Conference through donations, pledges and special offerings.
2. Strategic Summit of Youth Stakeholders: It is the training arm of the Fellowship and must be attended by all Youth Leaders at every level. It will hold in January, June and October. The focus is to renew our vision for the year. Each Assembly, District/ Area, Zonal, Regional and National Leader and other stakeholders shall be regular participants.
3. MCF: Ministers’ Children Forum. It is designed to bring all Ministers Children (Singles & Married) together to plan, pray and deliberate on issue affecting their growth and the prospect of the Mission. (Dedicated Members sponsors this program)
4. The Chariot: A periodic magazine designed for reports of activities, soul-reviving messages and destiny defending packages on all aspects of life. Each level is to send reports, testimonies, adverts, and cartoons to the editor through our E-mail.
5. SSS: This is special singles summit (SSS) mainly for our matured Brothers and Sisters.
6. FEEP: Financial and Economic Empowerment Project is to raise young millionaires among the Youths. All Job Seekers, Civil Servants, Traders, Professionals with destiny are all inclusive, who wish to allow money work for them, instead of working for money.
7. GOFAMINT Youth Media Outreach: this is the Radio/TV ministry that will hold in every Region or as directed by the National Youth Pastor.
8. FOREIGN MISSION: The leadership of Evangelist Moses Akinyetun has adopted East Africa as the Fellowship Foreign Field. He has a vision of taking GOFAMINT to Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Burundi, Rywanda, Ethopia … within five years. The vision is encapsulated thus: VISION TO EAST AFRICA: GOFAMINT YOUTHS INVASION PROGRAMME – TAKING GOFAMINT TO EAST AFRICA WITHIN FIVE YEARS …let us run with the vision.
Programmes at Regional / District Level
1. Dynamo Night: it is an all-night prayer rain, where youths gather to defend their destiny and reduce the failure and ill luck to rubble. It is a training ground for Jesus’ army, which all Youths must love to attend. It is a quarterly vigil program. All D.Ps are to be duly informed in order to put on roster for reminder at Assembly level.
2. Singles Forum: It is a place where singles need are generally met with adequate counseling therapy on one-to-one basis, issues relating to youthful exuberance, juvenile delinquencies, building Godly homes/relationship and strong devotional life as well as great destiny graphs are designed and developed during the meeting. It may hold on May 1st of every year.
3. JAFICO: This is a Biennial District Joint Youth Conference- JESUS ARMY FIRE CONFERENCE. A common theme is brought to fore for teaching plus other side attractions/varieties. The Districts may make it free feeding camp meeting. It is usually fixed for the last week of September to 1st Oct every year. Reports must be sent to the National Headquarters, a week after the Conference.
4. JESUS CANTATA (DECEMBER) It is an annual music fiesta where Youth’s come together to celebrate the birth of Jesus in a grand style with varieties of songs, drama, dance and lots
5. PRE JAMB/WAEC CONFERENCE: This is a Forum where Students/Applicants are assisted and equipped academically. OUTREACHES: Periodical street evangelism or crusade either to strengthen the existing churches or to plant a new church.